The following Clubs and Cells are directly or indirectly concerned with books, reading, libraries, etc. which are run by our faculty members.
- Book Reading Club: To orient the students towards developing the hobby of reading books.
- Career Counselling Training and Placement Cell: Enabling the students to develop skills as required in global job marked and to facilitate them in getting placement.
- Centre for Innovation, Skills and Entrepreneurship Development (CISED): To coordinate and initiate necessary steps towards promotion of Innovations, Skills and Entrepreneurship among students.
- Group for the Promotion of Art, Culture and Heritage: Promotion and coordination of cultural activities to motivate the students for their active participation in artistic, theatrical, cinematic and aesthetic activities.
- Movie Club: Promotion and coordination of cultural activities to motivate the students for their active participation in artistic, theatrical, cinematic and aesthetic activities.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Patenting, Consultancy Research Promotion Cell: Planning and coordinating the activities to sensitize the students about the issues relating to Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and ethics of research.
- Literary Club: Planning and coordinating literary activities of the Department of English & Foreign Languages.
- Publication Division: To coordinate and monitor University publications including Annual Report, Information Bulletin and other institutional publications.
- Central Students Counselling Cell: To provide appropriate counselling to the students regarding the issues concerning academics and other individual problems.
For other Clubs/Cells and their committee, please visit: http://www.cuh.ac.in/VariousOTCC.aspx