Peer assisted study is popular in some domains. It provides students with the opportunity to seek educational support from other students.
It is a chance to ask questions, get feedback and learn from others who are seniors or who have very recently completed their studies/ research in the same or courses. The main purpose of such approach is to build mutual learning opportunity and also encourage discussions/ dialogues.
Peer Assisted Study Support (PASS) and Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) are highly effective in learning, networking and mutual growth.
Our PASS/ PAL volunteers
Students/ researchers belonging to the following Departments/ Schools, may please contact our volunteers for peer assisted learning:
- Mr. Neeraj Medharthi (PhD Scholar, Dept. of Yoga) – email@example.com
- Ms. Swechha Malik (PhD Scholar, Dept. of Law) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Bashir Ahmad Khan (PhD Scholar, School of Education) – kbashirku@email@example.com
- Mr. Mayank Kumar (Alumni, MCA, Dept. of Computer Science & Information Technology) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Shreya Mishra (Alumni, MLISc, Dept. of Library & Information Science) – email@example.com
We would love to add more volunteers. Please do write to us. For queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org (with a subject line: “Peer Assisted Study”)
Courtesy: University of Leeds, Library