References/ bibliographies are integral part of research and publication activities. A real researcher/author does not ignore the importance of correctly citing the sources.
We provide on-demand bibliography service on a particular theme/ topic to our users. The faculty, researchers and students may write to email@example.com for availing bibliography on any topic or subject (with a subject line: Bibliography).
Bibliography is a list of books and articles (arranged alphabetically or chronological order) which is used for knowing the different titles available/ published on a particular subject or theme or topic. The bibliographies are usually found at the end of theses or books or they may be available as compiled standalone documents. Whereas, an “annotated bibliography” is a bibliography that gives a brief summary of each of the entries/ titles
Kindly note that:
- when you approach/contact us for requesting bibliography, please clearly share more details such as the type of resources you would like to see in a bibliography and the list/ titles of kind of documents;
- in case, the annotated bibliography is required, please contact us for guidance in preparing it. As of now, our services are limited only to providing bibliographies;
- however, we do provide training on how to prepare bibliography and annotated bibliography;
- you are also free to contact us for any matter/ query concerning bibliography/ citations/ references, etc.
- Kindly note that we also provide on-demand training on use building references/bibliographies using reference managers.