Library Friends or Friends of Library are basically ‘volunteers’ who share their valuable time and energy for any of the Library promotional activities such as workshops, training programmes, etc. They are the ambassadors of our Library who are aware of the functioning, facilities, services and extension activities of our Library. They gather informal feedback about the Library from their classmates and students of other classes in their casual discussions. This feedback helps the Library team to improve our services.
Our Library Friends
- Ms. Divya, PhD Scholar, Dept. of Psychology
- Ms. Manju, PhD Scholar, Dept. of Psychology
- Ms. Riddhi Agarwal, PhD Scholar, Dept. of Yoga
- Ms. Gaurav Joshi, PhD Scholar, Dept. of Journalism & Mass Communication
- Ms. Mahananda Biswas, PhD Scholar, Dept. of English & Foreign Languages
- Students/researchers interested to join as Library Friends may write to firstname.lastname@example.org and share their interest with proper justification;
- Keeping in view of many application we receive, we reserve the right to select the volunteers;
- No financial support/ assistance is given to the Library Friends;
- All recognized Library Friends shall get an appreciation letter/ certificate.