Faculty and students are free to recommend books to the Library. The recommendation of any titles should be through proper channel (HoD). The faculty members recommend books periodically through their Head of Departments.
Students/ researchers: Steps to recommend books
- Very simple procedure!
- Check the title in our catalogue before initiating recommendation.
- Write a mail (with a subject line “Book Recommendation”) to your Head of Department with the following details: title, author, publisher, year of publication, ISBN, and any other key details.
- Request the Head of Department to endorse your recommendation by forwarding the mail with his/her remarks, if any.
- The Library procure such duly endorsed books, subject to the approval of the relevant Committee/competent authority and availability of funds.
- For any help or assistance, please write to email@example.com (with a subject line: “Book Recommendation Query”)