Our Library provides an internship opportunity to the freshers who have completed Masters in Library and Information Science (MLISc) from a recognised Indian university.
- The interns get an opportunity to learn librarianship by working in different sections of our Library. Moreover, this prepares an intern to work in different kinds of libraries.
- Trainees are required to work in different sections of the University Library as well as branch/School Libraries.
- We prefer students/freshers having good academic track record, ICT and communication skills;
- While selecting the interns, first preference will be given to the MLISc students of our University;
- Selection, appointment, with/without stipend, with/without accommodation facility within the campus, duration of the internship, etc. solely depend on the University rules/policies or approval of the competent authority;
- Freshers may send their profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org (with a subject line: “Library Internship”);
- For queries, please write to: email@example.com (with a subject line: “Library Internship Queries”).
Our Current Interns (2021-22)
- Mr. Deepak Rajender Singh
- Mr. Deepak Roshan Singh
Our Past Interns
- Mr. Vikram
- Ms. Rajani Kumari
- Ms. Devika
- Ms. Nirmala Kumari
- Mr. Chandrashekhar Saini
- Ms. Sonu
- Mrs. Pammi