We suggest you the following articles/documents concerning the scholarly communication. Hope these may be of use to you. You may also share/suggest relevant articles of the following genre on email@example.com (with a subject line ‘Suggested Article”).
We also request you to browse the links of documents/video talks shared in Useful Materials
- Judging journals by their covers – What journal titles and mission statements tell us about their publications
- ploc – an app to discover and improve research
- Do we need all the components of the Research Excellence Framework?
- How to find the right Survey Tool: Problems and Proposals
- Wikipedia is open to all, the research underpinning it should be too
- Assessing research: the slippery slope
- Choosing a flight free PhD – 3 Strategies for successful grounded doctoral study
- Predatory journals: no definition, no defence
- Why India is striking back against predatory journals