Central Library offers a Certificate Course in “Communication Skills and Personality Development” (CSPD) for the students/researchers of our University as well as the students/ professionals outside the University. So far the Library has successfully conducted four batches and many of our students have been highly benefitted by the Course.
- Coverage: Personality development; self-awareness; self-development; top 10 communication skills; body language; group discussion skills; interview skills; presentation skills; video resume; text resume; organisational communication, managing your career, public speaking; focusing and managing time; overcoming nervousness/ stage fear.
- Fees: Rs. 1000/- (all inclusive) for our University students and Rs. 2000/- (all inclusive) for others
- Course duration: 30 hours
- Eligibility: Open for UG, PG and PhD students
- Selection: First come first serve basis
- Course Intake: 40 participants
- Experts: From Central University of Haryana and other universities/ industry
- Certificate: e-certificates are given on successful completion of the Course
- For more details, contact: Mr. Naresh Kumar, Coordinator, CSPD (9015590393; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org)