We are of the strong view and belief that the ‘library is incomplete without a classroom in it’. In principle, we follow this.
We offer the following Courses for the students of Central University of Haryana and other higher education institutes. These Courses are popular among the students and researchers and there is a great demand for pursuing the Courses.
1. Research and Publication Ethics (RPE) Course
Our Library aims to train our researchers on understanding and practicing the varied aspects of research and publication ethics. From the academic session 2020-21, we introduced UGC-mandated two-credit Course on “Research and Publication Ethics” for more than 170+ research scholars of 25 Departments.
Our Central Library is organising this Course as a single and central platform for learning for Ph.D. students of our University. The 1st batch was conducted for 170+ PhD students of 25 Departments in 2020-21 and the 2nd batch was conducted for 166 PhD students of 25 Departments in 2021-22.
- For queries, please write to: email@example.com
- For syllabus and course details, please click here
Download the brochure of RPE Course of 2022-23 | Classes begin from 25th Nov. 2022
2. Communication Skills and Personality Development (CSPD) Course
To enhance the communication skills and make students confident and ready for their chose career/job, we have introduced “Communication Skills and Personality Development Course” for UG/PG and PhD students. So far, we have conducted four batches of the said Course. The 5th batch is beginning in February, 2022.
- For details of the Course, click here and for queries, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Online Course in Book Publishing (OCBP)
To train the learners who wish to make their career in the publishing world or aiming to learn different dimensions of book publishing may join the Course. The Course is being organized in association with National Book Trust (NBT). The 1st batch has started in November, 2021.
- For details, click here and for queries, please write to NBT or email@example.com.