The Library has 6654 e-books on varied subjects (click here)
- User Manual to access the e-books.
- Note: The login credentials are already shared with the faculty members and students/researchers. If you have not got yet, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (with a subject line “Login Details of E-books”)
Open Access E-books
- Directory of Open Access Books
- Open Access books on JSTOR
- Open Access eBooks
- Springer Open Access Books
- Springer Open Access Journals and Books
Open access is when publications are freely available online to all at no cost and with limited restrictions with regards reuse. The unrestricted distribution of research is especially important for authors (as their work gets seen by more people), readers (as they can access and build on the most recent work in the field) and funders (as the work they fund has broader impact by being able to reach a wider audience) (Springer).