The Library is incomplete without a classroom in it. We follow this in principle and offer three courses. One among them is Research and Publication Ethics (RPE) Course, the UGC mandated two-credit compulsory Course for the PhD scholars of Central University of Haryana.
- Over 400+ research scholars have completed the RPE Course during 2020-21, 2021-22 and 2022-23.
- The Course is being centrally organised by the Central Library as a common and centralized platform for Ph.D./ M.Phil. students of over 30+ Departments.
- The fourth batch of RPE Course for the year 2023-24 shall commence in hybrid mode once the admission process/ procedures are of PhD/ research programme of 2023-24 are completed at University level.
- Resource Persons are from the prestigious organisation. Resource persons from CUH, IIT-D, JNU, IGIDR, IGNCA, Delhi University, Pune University, Goa University, AMU, MANUU, etc.taught our researchers from 2021 to 2023;
- Regular doubt clearing sessions;
- Group/panel discussion opportunity to share ideas, best practices and impressions on research ethics;
- Open consultancy and guidance service even after the course;
- Excellent communication channel with the researchers to update about trends and developments in research and publication industry;
- Demonstration on prescribed technical tools from the industry experts/ executives;
- Opportunity to meet, interact and network with the researchers of more than 30+ Departments/ disciplines.
For queries, please write to: email@example.com
- RPE Brochure 2022-23 | RPE Brochure 2021-22 | RPE Brochure 2020-21
- RPE Question Paper 2022-23 | RPE Question Paper 2021-22 | RPE Question Paper 2020-21
- UGC Circular
Glimpses of lectures