Our Library creates membership of all the students admitted to different Courses/Departments by collecting students’ data from the Registration Branch. The collected data is ported in the Library management software so that students need not apply for Library membership (online or offline) by filling up any application form.
- Students need to use University’s ID card for accessing the Library and no separate Library card would be provided.
- Students are requested to activate their Library account (for the first time) by visiting the Library (whenever possible) by producing their University ID card (if received) or Adhaar/ PAN card/ Driving Licence/ Voter card.
- For membership related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org (with a subject line: Membership)
Entitlements and loan period
- Faculty: 10 books for 3 months
- PhD students: 6 books for 30 days
- PG/UG students: 4 books for 15 days
Fine/ late return charges
- Rs. 1 per day per book for 15 Days and thereafter Rs. 5 per day per book.