School of Engineering and Technology (SOET) Library caters to the needs of students and faculty of School of Engineering and Technology. It was established on 1st June, 2018 and located in the Old Academic Block (2nd Floor) of the University. The Libray serves the users/readers of the following Departments:
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Printing & Packaging Technology
The Library contains more than 1300 books on various subjects of science, technology and engineering to serve the programmes/Courses of SOET.
The Library serves the students, faculty and researchers to best utilise the paid and open access resources. Inter-Library Loan service is also offered through DELNET.
- Air-conditioned Library
- Well-equipped with CCTV cameras
- Spacious reading halls
- Newspapers and periodical sections
- Comfortable and friendly environment